Thursday, January 2, 2014

♥ {blessings from my heart} ♥


As I sit and reflect on this past year, I cannot help but be so thankful for not only the people I have in my life but the blessings my heart has been filled with because of them.  Sometimes life becomes so busy and chaos that it seems like all we ever do is speed from one thing to the next just to get it done and checked off our list.  But how often do we pause, slow down long enough to take in the blessings we are receiving from it?  I know for me it hasn’t been enough.  Sadly, I sometimes miss seeing the blessings as it happens until later when I make the time to sit and reflect on it, causing me to cheat my heart, my emotions and those that have given. 

thanks to my awesome son and assistant Quentin for taking this picture of us this past summer on the sands of Port Aransas

One of my greatest joys is seeing someone’s heart touched.  It could be from a gift, a small gesture, words of encouragement or comfort, a helping hand, it really does not matter what it is, as long as it came from the heart.  My heart’s biggest blessing is when a family allows me the opportunity to share in their life as they create memories.  Memories they will get to enjoy in their homes day after day.  I love being behind my lens, capturing their time together.  This may have been on their “to do list to check off” but at least for this moment that they are with me, time is standing still, life is being enjoyed and their mind is off the race track.  It’s my time to share with others the gifts and talents that God has given me and I am blessed each and every time I see God’s life being lived and enjoyed in front of my lens.

 
To start off this New Year, I am offering three opportunities to three families. 

1)     Complimentary Mini Session
This is for families who have never experienced a session with Summie Roach Photography {first time clients}.  I would love to bless one family to experience the joy of time standing still, to enjoy their family with laughter, and to make simple life memories. 

*complimentary 30 minute mini family session
*complimentary 0ne (1) gift print
*10% discount on all orders
*online sharing gallery
  

2)     Discount Family Session
This is for families who have experienced a session with Summie Roach Photography but not with their family {returning clients}.  I would love to help one family update their current family pictures or have their first experience of a family session with me. 

*50% discount off full family session fee
*complimentary 0ne (1) gift print
*10% discount on all orders
*online sharing gallery


Details:
To enter to be one of the two families for the Complimentary Mini Family Session or the Discount Family Session, please complete the following by January 10, 2014. The two families will be announced on my facebook page on January 13, 2014.
   
   1) “Like” and follow Summie Roach Photography on Facebook (facebook link)
  2) “Like” this post on Summie Roach Photography’s Facebook Page
  3) Share this post on your facebook page to share the opportunity with your friends
  4) Leave a comment on this blog that you did #1,#2 and #3 and tell me which giveaway you are entering and why this would be important to your family.

**details and specifics of the session will be given to the winners.  All sessions must be completed by June 1, 2014.


3)     Gift of Giving
I participated in the Olivia Act last year after the the Sandy Hook Elementary Tragedy. (see story on the blog here) My heart was filled with joy by the family I was honored to give back to through my photography.  There are many families out there who do not have the resources or funds to have professional family portraits taken. My heart is to bless another family this year with a treasured gift through my “Gift of Giving”. If you know of a family in San Antonio or surrounding area who would appreciate this gift, please nominate them. Nominations will be accepted through January 10, 2014.

 How to nominate a family:
1) email your nominations to: summie@summieroachphotography.com
2) subject line: Gift of Giving
3) include in the email:
     a) family's name
     b) families and your contact information
     c) why you have chosen to nominate this family

I will contact the family who will receive the session on  January 13, 2014.


blessings from my heart  


{much} hugs,

Summie

No comments:

Post a Comment

please don't forget to select a profile under "comment as:" otherwise your comments will not publish. Thank you for reading and visiting my blog!